Fidea Law Corporation helps clients build a solid legal foundation in achieving their business goals. We provide counseling on the full range of corporate law issues. We serve various types of clients: domestic and foreign corporations, profit and non-profit, small and large corporations, and innovative emerging startups and established companies, as well as corporate advisers and professionals.
Some examples of our service include
- Advice on entity formation, incorporation, and foreign subsidiaries
- Preparation and amendment on article of incorporation and other entity documents
- Preparing and maintaining corporate records
- Advice on ownership structure of corporation
- Advice on shareholders’ meetings
- Advice on directors’ meetings
- Advice on corporate governance issues
- Registration of business licenses and permits
- Review, negotiation, and draft of business contracts
- Advice on business disputes and litigations
- Advice on employment law issues
To learn more about our experience in the practice area above, please contact Fidea Law Corporation at (408) 236-7345 or email at email@example.com.Contact us
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mails. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.