Fidea Law Corporation has been a reliable legal partner to small business clients throughout their business life cycle. We assist clients with any aspect of business law encompassing, from its entity formation to management, employment, and business transactions. We understand unique challenges that small businesses face, and help them overcome those challenges and achieve their goals.
Some examples of our service include:
- Business entity type selection (sole proprietorship, partnership, c-corporation, s-corporation, limited partnership, limited liability partnership, limited liability company or non-profit corporations)
- Business entity formation and registration compliance
- Business license and permit registration
- Capitalization and investment
- Business sale or disposition
- Commercial real estate leasing and related transactions
- Negotiation and draft of business contracts
- Advice on employment law issues
- Review of general legal issues and procedures concerning management and operation
- Preparation of standard business forms and internal guidelines
- Determining the best legal business structure
To learn more about our experience in the practice area above, please contact Fidea Law Corporation at (408) 236-7345 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact us
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mails. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.